Saturday, January 24, 2015

tough stuff - Jan. 13, 2005


Ok, so this week has been a really tough one.  The work has been going not so good and my companion and I aren't the best of friends.  I talked to President and now I know that at least one of us is leaving next Tuesday.  I don't know if it is me or if it is him, but it will be one or the other or both.  We'll see.  In any case, something pretty funny happened yesterday which has me in higher spirits.  We went tracting for two hours and nothing happened at all.  Then we got to the last house and the guy opened the door, my companion started to talk and he just yelled F*** off and shut the door.  We couldn't help but laugh.  That is the first time that anyone has swared at me.  It was absolutely funny.  This week hasn't had much going on.  It did snow this week though and they cancelled church because of it.  It was funny, it wasn't even that bad.  I got my hat and Stroopwafels and I'm so glad.  Awesome, thank you much.  That book was pretty funny as well and I haven't opened the chocolates yet.  We'll see how they go.  We should have two nine year olds being baptized on the 22nd, (granted I'm still here).  That should be cool.  Elder Wilson got his training call and so he'll be getting a greenie, I wish him luck in his endeavors, we'll see where everyone ends up next week.  I don't think I'll miss a transfer meeting my entire mission.  Just kidding, but so far so good.  Anyway, I love you all, and I miss you, I think your prayers got me through this week.  Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment