Saturday, January 24, 2015

new area - Apr. 14, 2005

Well, that has become the theme of my mission.  You may have gotten the letter I sent.  That is good.  If not, then I'll tell you that I've been transfered again.  This time I am in Lake Stevens, WA.  My new comp is Elder Back.  He is from American Fork and has two younger brothers.  He has been out about 17 months and came out right after high school.  He is kind of a mix between me and mom.  He likes board games and video games, but he is also a clean freak.  I have a feeling that we will get along all right though.  FYI, my new address is: PO Box 22, Lake Stevens, WA 98258, ok so technically my address is 1705 124th Ave NE #3.  It is kind of cool to have a po box though, because mail get's there pretty early.  It will also be easier to get packages.  So anyway, this week has been the usual transfer weekend stuff.  Saying goodbye and packing on one end.  And then saying hello and unpacking on the other.  My new area seems pretty cool.  I am on bike again, so I'm going to be having "fun".  Actually it is not that bad.  I don't mind it so much.  Well, that is about all for me.  Have a great week, I love you and miss ya.  I might be a little tired, we'll see. JK, anyway.  Goodbye.


                                                                -Elder Kullick

No comments:

Post a Comment