Saturday, January 24, 2015

end of week - Dec. 2, 2004

This week has been a slow one.  I was sick for most of Tuesday and Wednesday, I tried to push through, but wednesday afternoon I was out of it.  I feel better now, though.  I got your Christmas tree, you realize that when I move apartments I can't take it with me.  It will just have to stay here.  Someone is also doing the 12 days of christmas to us.  The first day we got a christmas book and the second day we got some candy canes.  It is very interesting.  Today we got permission to go to the alderwood mall.  I'm excited, it has been a while since I've been to a mall.  Because I was sick, nothing really happened this week.  You should recieve my other letter today, so there ya go.  Other than that, I miss you all and have a wonderful week.  I love you.

                                                          -Elder Kullick

No comments:

Post a Comment