Saturday, January 24, 2015

Mar. 10, 2005

Well, this week has gone by in a flash.  It seems like yesterday I was here.  Oh well, the weather is so good up here.  It seems typical for what I am used to in California.  Maybe if it were 5 degrees warmer it would be better.  Anyway, this week on Sunday, we had an awesome day.  Two really good things happened.  Sister Morrell, the foster mom of the 3 kids we're working with came to church again for the 5th time in 6 wks.  The best part was that the kids visitation time with their mother was changed, so they were able to come for the first time.  It was sweet.  Also we had another less-active guy and his wants-to-be-active-but-works-on-sunday wife came to church.  It was awesome because both Sister Morrell and Sister Smith(the other lady) bore their testimony.  It was very spiritual.  Another cool thing was that on Monday, we had surprise inspections/interviews at our apartment in the morning about 9.  Normally this wouldn't be a big deal, but of course I decided to change my schedule that day.  Normally I would shower and then study, but I decided to do it the opposite.  It was weird when I was in the shower when they came.  They were pretty cool about it though.  I would give you some insight into what is happening with me and my companion come April, but it always changes and suffice it to stay, but I might be staying and training.  We'll see.  Now we get to my favorite part, where I ask for stuff.  Just Kidding, it's not my favorite.  Anyway, I seem to have forgotten to pack a fingernail clipper, and I never remember in time without one.  If you could send one up that would be sweet.  Also maybe you could find it in your heart to send me a roll or two of quarters, because they are impossible to find around here and I need them for laundry, it is a dollar to wash and a dollar to dry.  Makes me wish I hadn't taken these things for granted.  Thank you in advance, I love you and miss ya.  Bye.
-Elder Kullick


P.S. Dad, I couldn't help myself, so I picked up a copy of chainfire in the store and looked at the end.  Was I right in assuming that it is a cliffhanger, I would feel better because then you have to wait as long as I do to find out the end. Also was it good?  I miss reading, almost as much as video games. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment