Saturday, January 24, 2015

finally - Mar. 3, 2005

Well, by now you must be wondering if I am somewhere else, or still in Vernon.  The answer is that I have stayed, it is about time.  I wrote you a letter but this will get there earlier, I'm sure.  Anyway, Elder Richter is still here and we are pluggin along.  On Sunday, I was asked to give a talk that day, of course they told me about it last week, but I had forgotten.  It wasn't bad, though, because they wanted me to do a 3-5 min version of the first lesson, so it went alright.  It is the first time I've had to speak on my mission, and I'm only 6 months in.  Also a cool thing happened yesterday.  We were in for lunch and my comp was upstairs.  I was doing a little reading and there was a knock at the door.  It was a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses.  Anyway, we started talking and they stole all of the questions we ask, of course I had the answer because I ask the same questions.  Like why are there so many churches?  I told them about the bible and why we needed the BOM.  It was fun, it wasn't a bash or anything either.  It was just my first expeirence with that.  It was rather fun I'd say.  Other than that we had a good week with not being transferred and all.  I miss you and it feels wierd that I've been gone for a quarter of my mission already.  I love you and I'll talk to ya next week.

-Elder Kullick


P.S.  Dad, you have to tell me if "Chainfire" is any good.  I can't wait to read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment